Terms and Conditions
1. ADRIAMOSAIC travel agency, Brce 8 , 21214 Kaštel Kambelovac (further on referred to as the agency), provides accommodation services in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, and with the period and details of the confirmed reservation, and the information published on the website www.adriamosaic.com . The agency is not liable for circumstances caused by conditions beyond its control, including wars, riots, strikes, acts of terrorism, natural disasters, sanitary disruptions, restrictions by local authorities, death or illness of service provider and such.
2. BOOKING AND PAYMENT
Inquiries and booking of accommodation can be done electronically, by mail, fax or in person at the office of the agency. After the receipt of the inquiry, the agency will check the availability of the required service and confirm the required service to the client, or offer alternative possibilities. If the client is agreeing with the offer, a final confirmation from the client is required. During the booking process, the client is obliged to supply the agency with all the necessary and required data. With the final confirmation of the booking, the client also confirms that he is familiar with the General Terms and Conditions, and that he accepts them in their entirety. Reservation is possible only by paying the pre-reservation amount (deposit) or the entire amount to our agency before arrival. Pre-reservation amount can be from 15% to 50%. There is posibility to pay the rest of the reservation amount to the owner on the day of arrival but this option is not possible for all owners. After we receive the deposit or the entire amount we will send you the confirmation of reservation and the voucher that consists details of the arrangement (details of the host, guests details, date of arrival and departure and also other services that guest has paid).
For reservation, it is necessary to make a deposit:
Private accommodation: 15-20% of total price, the rest of the arrangement cost is paid directly to the owner upon arrival in cash, or at bank account of agency at least 30 days before arrival unless otherwise is specified upon booking confirmation. The traveller will be informed about conditions.
Villas: 50% of total price, the rest of the arrangement cost is paid directly to the owner upon arrival in cash, or at bank account of agency at least 35 days before arrival unless otherwise is specified upon booking confirmation. The traveller will be informed about conditions.
1. CASH PAYMENT in the office of the agency ADRIAMOSAIC, Brce 8 , Kaštel Kambelovac
2. BY BANK TRANSFER to the bank account of the agency
All the necessary details to perform the bank transfer are delivered to the client on the proforma invoice for the advanced payment.
* bank transaction fees are paid by the guest
3. RESIDENCE TAX is paid additionaly and the amount depends on the accommodation place. This tax usually costs from 2,00 to 7,00 HRK daily per person and also depends on the age of the guests. Children up to 18 years have discount 50%, while children under 12 years don´t pay tax. The exact cost of tax depends on the destination and the time of accommodation.
4. THE PRICE OF ACCOMMODATION includes the basic service as described by the booked accommodation unit. Prices published by every accommodation unit include: the daily renting, bed linen, a kitchen (except in case of renting a room without kitchen usage) equipped with all the necessary dishes and cutlery, water, electricity and gas consumption, as well as the final cleaning.
Special services are those not included in the price of accommodation or those available if arranged in advance; therefore the customer pays for them separately (for example, pet fee). These services must be requested at the time of booking.
The price of accommodation is given in EUR. The agency reserves the right to make changes to the stated prices (in the event that the host changes prices or there are changes in exchange rates). For customers who have paid an advance for their reservation, the agency guarantees the price of accommodation, stated in the calculation according to which the advance was paid. If the changes occur prior to the payment of the advance, the agency is obliged to inform the customer.
If more clients arrive to the accommodation unit than it is stated on the proforma invoice, the host has the right to deny the extra customers accommodation or to accommodate all of the customers at extra charge directly made to the host.
All of the published prices are referring to stays longer than 3 nights. If the stay is shorter than 4 nights, the price becomes 30% higher.
5. SERVICE DESCRIPTION
The accommodation units are described by the official categorization of the local tourist organization. Owner is obliged to put the given categorization on a visible place.
Service standards of the accommodation, food and other of specific countries and places are not comparable. Every guest should arrive into a clean and tidy accommodation unit with clean bedlinen. For guests who stay longer than one week will get bed linen changed and new towels for use.
Guests arrive to accommodation unit after 14.00 h and on the departure day guests leave the accommodation unit before 11.00 h. Guests receive the keys of the unit from the owner itself agency representative.
6. THE AGENCY´S RIGHTS TO CHANGES AND CANCELLATION
ADRIAMOSAIC reserves the right to change or modify a reservation in case of circumstances caused by conditions beyond its control that cannot be predicted, avoided or rectified (See Article 1). Booked accommodation can be substituted only by an accommodation unit of the same or higher category and at the price confirmed during booking, provided that customer is notified ahead of time.
Should the substitute accommodation be available only in an accommodation unit of higher category and should the price of the substitute accommodation be higher by 15% or more than the initially booked accommodation, ADRIAMOSAIC reserves the right to charge the price difference upon consulting the customer.
In cases where substitute accommodation for paid accommodation is not available, ADRIAMOSAIC reserves the right to cancel the reservation upon prior customer notification (at least 7 days before arrival) and guarantees the refund of the complete paid amount.
Should an adequate substitute accommodation not be available on the day of arrival, the agency will provide information on available accommodation that is not included in the agency´s offer and guarantees the refund of the complete paid amount.
7. GUEST´S RIGHT TO CHANGES AND CANCELLATION
Should the customer wish to change or cancel a reservation after the advance payment, this must be done in written form (email, mail, or fax). The change includes the change in the number of people or change of the arrival or departure dates at latest 30 days prior to the arrival date.
The change of the accommodation unit and every change within the 30 days prior to the start of the reservation and also during the use of the accommodation unit is considered the cancellation of the reservation.
The first change to the reservation is free of charge, unless it entails further expenses for the agency. For all further changes to the reservation, 15 EUR will be charged per change. Should a change to the reservation not be possible and should the customer cancel for this reason, the conditions for the cancellation of reservation listed below will be enforced.
In case of cancellation of fixed confirmed private accommodation reservation, the date of receipt of the written cancellation is used to calculate cancellation costs as follows:
1) For cancellation of private accommodation the cancellation charges are as follows:
~ for a reservation cancelled up to 15 days prior to the beginning date of the service 30% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged
~ for a reservation cancelled from 14 to 9 days prior to the beginning date of the service 50% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged
~ for a reservation cancelled from 8 to 2 days prior to the beginning date of the service 80% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged
~ for a reservation cancelled 1 day prior to the beginning date of the service 100% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged
~ If the Traveller does not arrive to the destination or cancels the service of the accommodation after it began, 100% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged
3) For cancellation of villas the cancellation charges are as follows:
~ for a reservation cancelled up to 35 days prior to the beginning date of the service 50% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged
~for a reservation cancelled from 35 to 0 days prior to the beginning date of the service 100% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged
~If the Traveller does not arrive to the destination or cancels the service of the accommodation after it began, 100% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged
Should the guest not arrive at the booked accommodation unit before midnight on the arrival date, and does not inform the agency or the host, the reservation is considered to be cancelled, and therefore the cancellation costs will be charged as described above.
Should the real costs exceed the above stated costs, the agency reserves the right to charge the difference.
Should the guest find a replacement for the cancelled reservation, the agency will only charge the real costs caused by the replacement.
For every cancelled reservation the Agency charges a fee of 15 Euro for handling expenses. If the Traveller is entitled to a partial refund after cancelling his reservation, the agency will make a refund within 45 days.
8. AGENCY´S AND OWNER´S OBLIGATIONS
It is the agency´s obligation to take care of the realization of the services, choice of hosts, and customers´ interests and rights according to accepted customs and practices in tourism. The host is obliged to make all reserved services available to the client, so he is responsible to the client for any possible unfulfilled yet reserved services or part of these services. The agency will carry out all stated obligations in full and as described above, except in circumstances caused by conditions beyond its control.
9. THE OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT: to have valid travel documents, to obey customs regulations and currency exchange regulations of the country where the destination is located, to obey house rules in accommodation units and to have good relations with the host, to check whether a visa is necessary for the country where the destination is located or for neighboring countries. Should the customer not follow the above listed obligations, the customer is liable for caused damage and must cover the expenses.
By confirming the reservation, the customer accepts to pay for all damages caused directly to the host.
10. TRAVELLING INSURANCE
The agency offers the guest a possibility of accepting a travel insurance "package" which contains the following:
• health insurance for the passengers during their stay in Croatia
• luggage insurance
• accidence insurance
• insurance in case of trip cancellation
As a sign of accepting the travel insurance "package" the guest confirms it while fulfilling the reservation form.When they receive the final calculation these services will be billed separately. The agency will, of course, inform the guest of the insurance company service prices and the agency´s charges for the service provided. The receipt of the paid travel insurance "package" will be enclosed in the voucher and sent to the guest´s home address.
11. RESOLVING COMPLAINTS
Should the paid services not be provided, or be provided inadequately, the customer is entitled to seek reasonable compensation by filing a written complaint. Every customer is entitled to file a complaint if the paid service is not provided. Every customer - reservation holder, files a separate complaint.
• The client is required to complain to the service provider about the inadequate service immediately on the day of his/her arrival and to notify the agency as well. Furthermore, the client is required to cooperate with the agency´s representatives and the service provider in good faith in order to rectify the problem. If the client refuses to accept the solution that is in accordance with services paid for, the agency is not required to accept any further complaints referring to this service.
• If the client would leave the accommodation unit on his own initiative, and finds another accommodation, thus not making it possible for the agency to try to solve the problem, then the client looses the right for a reimbursement or for taking legal action for an atonement.
• The client is required to send a written complaint, along with the signed report of the host about the situation and any possible invoices regarding the caused damages, to the agency by email at email@example.com or by mail at ADRIAMOSAIC travel agency, Brce 8 , 21 214 Kaštel Kambelovac, within 8 days upon returning from holiday. The agency assumes responsibility to make a written decision to the complaint within 14 days upon receipt of the complaint. Until the agency presents its solution, the customer refrains from mediation by any other party, arbitration by the Association of Croatian Travel Agencies, or from taking the matter to court, and from informing the press.
• The maximum compensation per complaint can amount to the cost of the part of the service(s) in the complaint. It cannot amount to the total paid to the agency and cannot include services already provided.
Should the customer not be satisfied with the solution to the complaint, the matter can be taken to court (Kaštela court jurisdiction).
Upon payment of the advance or the total amount, the customer accepts the General Terms and Conditions in their entirety.